We are thrilled to announce the inaugural East King County Capacity Building Cohort for 2022 – 2023!
Our Capacity Building Cohorts offer technical knowledge, skills, and the opportunity to build partnerships with peers navigating similar challenges in their community/equity work. We have been honored to support organizations in achieving their aspirations, not only through the consistent support of trusted coaches who recognize and respect communal wisdom, but through the transformative power of being in community.
2022 – 2023 Cohort Organizations:
- Ayan Maternity Healthcare
- BIGHUG Korean American Resource Center (BIGHUG-KARC)
- Essentials First
- Global Social Business Partners
- Indian American Community Services
- Resilience in Sustaining Empowerment (RISE)
- VCBynum Arts and Education
Learn more about each organization via their website!