Our 2021 Cohort has begun!
The Capacity Building Cohort offers technical knowledge, skills, and the opportunity to build partnerships with peers navigating similar challenges in their community/equity work. We have been honored to support organizations in achieving their aspirations, not only through the consistent support of trusted coaches who recognize and respect communal wisdom, but through the transformative power of being in community.
In a time where organizing and relationship building is essential to our work and daily lives, we are so excited to announce our 2021 Capacity Building Cohort. This cohort will be fully virtual until further notice.
2021 Cohort Organizations:
- Adefua Cultural Education Workshop*
- Reclaiming Our Greatness
- Khmer Community in South King County
- Duwamish Valley Affordable Housing Coalition
- Harriet Tubman Center for Health and Freedom
- The Colorization Collective
- API Community Leadership Foundation (ACLF)
- Gathering Roots
*indicates organization that was also a member of the 2020 Cohort