- This event has passed.
September 26, 2017 | 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm$10
In partnership with The Seattle Foundation, Wayfind and Nonprofit Assistance Center will be offering a training that will explain what a fiscal sponsorship relationship is and what a fiscal sponsorship agreement should include. It will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a fiscal sponsorship structure.
- when and why a nonprofit organization would enter into a fiscal sponsorship relationship,
- best practices in implementing a fiscal sponsorship relationship,
- the key components of that relationship,
- key terms to consider when preparing a fiscal sponsorship agreement, and
- common pitfalls and misunderstandings of fiscal sponsorship agreements
Tony Ramsey, Attorney, Karr Tuttle Campbell
Mike Heinisch, Exec. Director, Kent Youth & Family Services
Risho Sapano, Exec. Director, Mother Africa
Registration for this training is limited to nonprofits who serve S. King County or for individuals who live or work in S. King County. This training is sponsored by The Seattle Foundation and City of Kent for nonprofits that serve S. King County or for individuals who live in S. King County.