The Washington Nonprofit Handbook is a resource manual on the legal requirements for nonprofits in Washington State. It is designed for attorneys and individuals without legal expertise.
Table of Contents
- There Are Many Ways To Do Good in the World
- How to Form a Nonprofit
- Governance and Operations
- Obtaining Recognition as a Code Section 501(c)(3) organization
- Maintaining Federal Tax-Exempt Status for Your 501(c)(3)
- International Activities and Grantmaking
- Fundraising: Key Compliance Considerations
- Washington State Taxes and Nonprofit Corporations
- Fiscal Sponsorships, Joint Ventures and Other Collaborations
- Employment Issues
- Intellectual Property Considerations
- Personal Information Security and Online Privacy Issues for Nonprofit Organizations
- Ceasing Operations
The Washington Nonprofit Handbook, 2018 Edition was published in July 2018.