See below for a list of open grant funding opportunities for nonprofits and small businesses. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list but an effort to compile information.
These are not funding opportunities offered by Communities Rise. Please check the lead contact info for specific questions on a given RFP. We will do our best to keep this page updated, but recommend that you check with the individual funder for the most up to date information.
For resources and funding opportunities related to COVID-19, please go to our COVID-19 Resource Page.
Nonprofits and Fiscally Sponsored Organizations:
- King County Parks – Healthy Communities and Parks Fund – Tier 1
- Due: Rolling basis, all year round
- Lead Contact: Grace Chai, email@example.com
- Funding: Maximum $14,999.99
- Note: CR is offering technical assistance for this RFP. See RFP info page for more information.
- King County Best Starts for Kids COO – COO Place-Based and Cultural Communities Partnerships RFP
- Due: Oct 11, 2022 at 2pm
- COO will invest in community partnerships that are working to improve community conditions in health and well-being through building community power and creating structural change. Investments will support community partnerships rooted in place/geography and/or cultural communities with a shared agenda that focuses on the root causes of inequities, who are implementing strategies that contribute to better community health, safe and affordable housing, greater economic opportunity, and strong community connections.
- King County Best Starts for Kids COO – Communities of Opportunity Systems and Policy Change RFP
- Due: Oct 11, 2022 at 11:59pm
- With this RFP, we seek to fund organizations and coalitions advancing policy work as a mechanism for systems change. In pursuit of this, the opportunity will prioritize funding for organizing activities focused on long-term policy change, as defined by the applicant, while clearly articulating how such policy evolution fits into the larger picture of systems change.
- King County Best Starts for Kids – School-Based Health Centers Enhancement Grants RFA
- Due: Nov 21, 2022 at 2pm PST
- At Best Starts, we work toward a vision where young people to have access to high-quality, equitable and culturally relevant health care services so they grow up happy, healthy, safe and thriving. Our School-Based Health Centers (SBHC) strategy partners with the community to support students’ overall well-being, mental/behavioral health and educational success.
- Washington Small Business Flex Fund – low interest and flexible loans for Washington’s small businesses and nonprofits.
- Comcast RISE Support Opportunities – resources and tools to support small businesses.
- Renew Seed Grants – Apply by November 16, 2022.
- NextCycle Washington is an accelerator-style program intended to scale projects focused on expanding waste prevention, repair, reuse, recycling, and/or composting. The Renew Seed Grant is a great starting point for incubating new innovative businesses or projects within Washington’s circular economy. Along with potential funding of up to $10,000, the 35 selected teams will be provided with expert technical assistance and mentorship to assist with growth planning.