The annual Nonprofit Law Institute event is for attorneys who want to learn about serving nonprofits, learn from leaders from the nonprofit legal field, and share interests and experiences in working with community organizations.
Past workshop titles have included:
- So You Want to Serve on a Nonprofit Board
- Serving in Public Charities – Registration and Compliance
- Private Foundations
- Commercial Ventures for Nonprofits
- State and Local Tax Rules for Nonprofits
- Speed-Reading the Form 990 for Non-Accountants
- Ethics of Board Service and Representing Nonprofits
- And more!