- This event has passed.
Fiscal Sponsorship Training
September 26, 2017 | 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
In partnership with The Seattle Foundation, Wayfind and the Nonprofit Assistance Center will be offering a training that will explain what a fiscal sponsorship relationship is and what a fiscal sponsorship agreement should include.
Time: 5:30 – 6:00 pm (Dinner), 6:00 – 8:00 pm (Presentation)
Location: 515 West Harrison Street, Kent, WA 98032
Presenters: Tony Ramsey, Attorney, Karr Tuttle Campbell, Mike Heinisch, Executive Director, Kent Youth & Family Services, Risho Sapano, Executive Director, Mother Africa.
Registration for this training is limited to nonprofits that serve South King County or for individuals who live or work in South King County. This training is sponsored by The Seattle Foundation and City of Kent for nonprofits that serve South King County or for individuals who live in South King County.
To register, click here.
Come and learn about:
- The advantages and disadvantages of the fiscal sponsorship structure
- When and why a nonprofit organization would enter into a fiscal sponsorship relationship
- Best practices in implementing a fiscal sponsorship relationship
- The key components of that relationship
- Key terms to consider when preparing a fiscal sponsorship agreement
- Common pitfalls and misunderstandings of fiscal sponsorship agreements
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-288-9695.